Eight Highly Effective Life Skills
Today’s young people face tough issues and make life-changing decisions that their parents never encountered. This course emphasizes simple principles that will give them the “life skills” they will need to secure their self-image and resist peer pressure, enhance their relationships with family and friends, and learn to set and reach their goals.
- Why Do I Act the Way I Do?
- Be Positive & Be Responsible
- Set Goals for Now & Tomorrow
- Manage Your Time
- Practice on Abundance Mentality
- Using Active & Emphatic Listening
- Be Open To Continuous Improvement
- Celebrate Diversity
- Interviewing Skills